TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE NEXT ISSUE OF THE GAZZETE OF Pakistan PART-I
Government of Pakistan Finance Division
lslamabad, tile 7′” April, 2014
No.PF.2(111)HR-1!2013 In pursuance of Establishment Division’s Notification No.F.1f212014/E-5(PAS), dated 4″ Apral, 2014, Dr. Shujat Ali, a BS-20 officer of Pakistan Administrative Service, presently posted as Additional Secretary in Finance Division, in his own pay and scale, on his promotion to BS-21, has assumed the charge ·of the post of Additional Secretary (BS-21) in Finance Division, Islamabad on 7th April, 2014
Printing Corporation of Pakistan Pres’S, Karachi.
- The Secretary to the President, President’s Secretariat, Islamabad.
- The Secretary to the Prime Minister, Prime Minister’s Office, Islamabad.
- The Secretary, Establishment Division, Islamabad. The Secretary, Cabinet Division, Islamabad.
- The Principal Information Officer, P.I.D., Islamabad. Officer concerned.
- SA to Finance Minister. JS(HRM)
- AGPR, Islamabad along with charge assumption repo!t: Establishment Division (Mr,_ S.arfraz Durrani, DS), Islamabad. DS(HR)/DS(Services)!DS(Councii)/DS(QA)
- Senior PS to Finance Secretary.
- SPSs/PSs to AFS(CF)fAFS(EF)/ AFS(B)/ AFS(Exp) AFS(IF)/AFS(iGF/HRM/Reg/Lit)/
- Economic Adviser/DG(Debt)!DG(ERU). DDO along with charge assumption report.
- The Estate Officer, Estate Office, Islamabad
- S.Os(HR-II,Ill & IV)/Services/B&NProtocoi/Confidential/library/R&!.
- The Web Master, Finance Division, Islamabad.